Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this web site, including obtaining of services over this web site. In using this web site for these or any other purposes, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the web site. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this web site.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions "we" "us" and "our" are a reference to:
BIOMIN Holding GmbH
Erber Campus 1
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this web site. Your continued use of the web site following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
In order to access some information on this site, you may need to become a member. To become and remain a member you must register and abide by these terms and conditions together with our other specific membership rules included on this site from time to time.
We reserve the right to cease providing additional membership services and/or to terminate your membership at any time. You must make sure that you update your registration details if they change otherwise you may not be able to use the membership services.
You must ensure that any password enabling you to use our membership services is kept secure and that you do not allow anyone else to access the membership services using your membership.
All information provided on this site is provided in good faith. You accept that the information is general and is not advice. We obtain our information from our own internal sources and from other sources and we may or may not update it from time to time as we see fit. We therefore cannot and do not give any warranties or assurances that any of the information is current, reliable, accurate or complete. Since we have no control over the internet generally, we also cannot warrant that your access will be timely, uninterrupted or secure.
You should make your own inquiries and seek your own advice from appropriately qualified people before acting on or relying on any information you find on this site.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS DAMAGE, HOWEVER CAUSED (INCLUDING THROUGH NEGLIGENCE), WHICH YOU MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED WEB SITE, NOR DO WE ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SUCH LOSS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHICH WOULD OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS HEREBY EXCLUDED. WHERE LEGISLATION IMPLIES ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY, AND THAT LEGISLATION PROHIBITS US FROM EXCLUDING OR MODIFYING THE APPLICATION OF, OR OUR LIABILITY UNDER, ANY SUCH CONDITION OR WARRANTY, THAT CONDITION OR WARRANTY WILL BE DEEMED INCLUDED BUT OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED FOR A BREACH OF THAT CONDITION OR WARRANTY TO SUPPLYING THE SERVICE AGAIN VIA THIS SITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER FORM OF CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
You must ensure that your access to this web site and use of any information is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this web site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT SERVICES ACQUIRED FROM US OVER THIS WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
You acknowledge that despite all reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of information contained on your computer system or on this web site. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any such losses which you may sustain as a result of such activity.
From time to time we may provide facilities for you and others to engage in dialogue with us and/or each other and generally enable you to submit material and comments to this site (“your contributions”). The following rules apply to those contributions and must be strictly observed (in addition to any applicable laws):
- WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR LAWFULNESS OF ANY OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS OR ANYONE ELSE’S CONTRIBUTIONS. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WE WILL COMPLY FULLY WITH THE LAWFUL REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND IDENTITY MADE BY ANY ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES OR OTHER BODY HAVING JURISIDICTION.
- you must not advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available pornography, obscene material, or discriminatory material (eg material which discriminates on the basis of nationality, race, religion, ethnic origin, or gender).
- you must not transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language or material.
- you must not forge or misrepresent (i.e. "spoof") message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of your contributions.
- you must not, without valid authorization, access or attempt to access computers, accounts, or networks belonging to us or another person, or attempt to penetrate security measures of our system or that of anyone else (often known as "hacking" or "cracking").
- you must not distribute information regarding or engage in the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks or any other activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use this site.
- you must not send unsolicited e-mail to other users of this site or anyone else via this site expressly or implicitly advertising your services or products (often known as "spam").
- you must not engage in activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that we determine to be harmful to its other users of this site, our operations, reputation, goodwill, or customer relations.
Copyright in this web site and all parts of it (whether visible or audible or not and including all code) is owned or licensed by us. Other than as expressly allowed by law in any jurisdiction or as expressly authorized by us, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site unless specifically stated; or
- commercialize any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site.
If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this web site).
All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on www.biomin.net are the property of their respective owners.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this web site only for your personal use. You are authorized to print a copy of any information contained on this web site for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this web site.
This web site may contain links to other web sites (“linked web sites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
Our links with linked web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
You may not link to this site without our permission. In any case, any material linked to on our site must not be framed but must be opened in a separate window and must clearly identify that it comes from this site. We are not responsible for making sure that any such link remains active and you should note that such links may be affected by any re-organization of this site, which we reserve the right to conduct without notice.
How we handle e-mails
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so. We may monitor your e-mail message content for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no online data transmission can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
Termination of Access
We may terminate access to this web site at any time without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
Any comments or complaints relating to these terms and conditions or concerning any alleged infringement of them should be sent to office(at)biomin.net.
The details you provide when registering must be your own details and they must be correct. Impersonating someone else is a very serious breach of the terms and conditions of acceptable use which apply to your use of this site.
The primary reasons that we collect registration information is to customise the service that we provide to you whether through this site or by direct contact based on the information you provide. By providing your registration information, you are agreeing to us providing that service and promoting products or services we consider may interest you, from time to time.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact office(at)biomin.net.
This policy is to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions of acceptable use and the registration/membership terms which apply to this site.
We may collect and retain web site visitors’ contact information (including but not limited to their e-mail addresses, URLs, IP addresses and type of browser). Unless you object, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to customise materials you may see when visiting the site and which we may send to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly at office(at)biomin.net.
To improve our site and our services we use third-party-cookies and remarketing-tags on this website for `Google Adwords Remarketing´.
These tags on our system may use also personal information as a filter-criterion, but none of these personal details will be provided to any third party.
Third-party cookies in this regard will only use anonymised information.
As some cookies are essential for our site to operate, please be aware, that their deactivating in your browser may affect the usage of our site.
Unless otherwise regulated herein we will not provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail or other material you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Material you send to us may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
All personal information which we collect and keep is retained by us and is kept confidential to the same standard that we use for our own confidential information. You will appreciate, however, neither that we can guarantee the security of transmission, nor we can guarantee that our systems are impervious to hackers or other unauthorised or malicious intrusion.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this web site. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
Where you use a link from this site to another please note that the other site’s privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or their observance at any other site.